I liked how the Dennis Farina watercolor I did yesterday came out, so I thought I'd try something a little more grandiose. It's not he sort of thing I can comfortably do without color photo reference or models, so I'm going to abandon this sort of thing for the time being, but it was a fun challenge/exercise after yesterday's writing.
If you want the original for this (it's pretty big, 14"x17") and a perfect gift for the TR lover in your life) I'm happy to put it up for sale. I'll say $225 domestic, $250 international. If you want it, pay via paypal by choosing "send money" and sending it to chrisschweizer@hotmail.com (not an address I use anymore, but still my paypal).

Best Cryptocurrency Recovery Company | Bitcoin Recovery Specialist | Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteThe ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS recovery team is a global licensed forensic organization that can help you recover stolen bitcoin or tokens in a manner that maintains the highest level of discretion and confidentiality. The team of expert cyber-sleuths and cryptocurrency specialists has years of experience in tracking and retrieving digital assets stolen through fraudulent activities, such as phishing scams, ransomware attacks, and hacking incidents. ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS are available 24/7 to provide guidance and support, ensuring that you receive the best possible outcome.
Contact info;
Whatsapp +44(745)742,.4681
Email : (Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com)
Cryptocurrency Scam Recovery Services | Visit Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteChoosing services of a professional crypto recovery specialists, Alpha Recovery Experts can have some key advantages when dealing with issues related to scammed funds recovery. Such services require experts with vast knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptography, which increases the possibility of a successful recovery process.
Alpha Recovery Experts possess specialized tools and techniques to navigate complex recovery processes expeditiously. Additionally, knowing that Alpha Recovery Experts team is highly experienced to manage the retrieval process can bring peace of mind to those victimized with potential loss due to fraudulent investment websites.
How to recover my losses from trading? Can you recover lost Bitcoins or Ethereum? How to recover my lost crypto?
What is the best recovery company to help me recover my stolen Bitcoins? How can I recover stolen Crypto Assets? Can a hacked crypto be recovered?
Contact: Website: Alpharecoveryexpert.com