Saturday, July 13, 2013

Character-a-Day: Doc Savage

I was first exposed to Doc Savage as a kid, when I watched the 1975 film with my dad.  I really enjoyed it, and to this day I can't hear Sousa marches without thinking about the character.  I've since read a handful of the novels and some of the 1970s comic magazines, and really want to write an article on the influence of historical adventurer James Brooke and his band of intrepid comrades on the character, but that's an exercise for another day.


The original art for this one is available for sale.  8.5x11," ink on 80# stock, shipped the Tuesday after purchase.  First come, first serve.


The original art for this one is available for sale.  8.5x11," ink on 80# stock, shipped the Tuesday after purchase.  First come, first serve.
SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment